“Kroger’s precision-level data and media capabilities have helped Kraft Heinz expand our consumer base by serving up the right messages at the right time, uncovering consumer-led insights that inform platform solutions, and drive trial plus repeat purchases across our portfolio.”
-Elizabeth Bennett, VP Global eCommerce, Kraft Heinz
- Onsite Search: Product listing ads appear in the search results and product carousels on Kroger properties. These boost advertised products to people who are actively shopping in a relevant category.
- Onsite Display: Targeted display advertising and coupons on Kroger ecommerce sites. These build visibility and purchase intent with specific in-market shoppers in a category or complementary categories.
- Advanced TV/OTT: Applies Kroger data through Roku to improve the effectiveness and reach of TV campaigns. Kroger data focuses dollars on the most relevant TV audience and then measures campaign effectiveness through sales.
- Social and Influencer: Exclusive targeting capability on the world’s largest social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Reaches relevant audiences looking for inspiration on social platforms and activate them to purchase.
- Off-site Advertising: Reaches the most valuable prospects in high-impact formats (display, audio, and video) and activates them to purchase. Reduces waste by only targeting the best households across the open web and connecting them to Kroger commerce.
- Email/Direct: Brands can speak directly to loyal Kroger shoppers through email and push notifications. Leverages Kroger’s trusted customer relationships to drive consideration and purchase with the most relevant households.
#1 Ranking in... the ability to measure ROI*
-*Kantar Survey: "State of eCommerce, 2012"; **Path to Purchase Institute, Trends Report 2021
#1 Ranking in... Retail Media for targeting effectiveness and measurement capabilities**
Kroger Precision Marketing case studies
Learn how our clients media investment has impacted sales lift, return on ad spend, category share and household penetration shifts.