It starts with us
Our Diversity and Inclusion mission is to create a diverse culture of inclusion and belonging that inspires our associates to bring their whole selves to work every day. When our associates feel included, valued, and respected for who they are and what they contribute, they feel a greater sense of belonging.
Amplifying Black voices
We believe it’s our responsibility to make our voices heard when we see racism and injustices unfold. We’re grounded in equality and committed to listening, growing and taking action. Our Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Terron Wilson, gathered reading recommendations to help understand and address racism and racial inequality.
Celebrating and elevating women
84.51° thrives because our associates live authentically and are valued for their unique contributions, no matter their gender identity. These beliefs are woven into everything Women’s EDGE does. This associate resource group is organized into multiple subcommittees, which support and celebrate the diversity of 84.51° women.
- Women of Color (all non-white women) are given a safe space to learn, connect, understand and be understood.
- Women in Tech supports all women technologists throughout their technical career from pre-career to mature career.
- Important and relevant topics are discussed in a holistic, brave, and constructive way with ACE (Amplify, Connect, Enrich).
- Gender Lens raises awareness on how gender biases affect employees and course-correcting steps to take are provided.
- Networking gives EDGE members an opportunity foster connections inclusive of all communication styles and forums.
- Marketing & Operations encourages participation in events at varying levels of engagement – leading to a strong community.
Learn, do, inspire!
As part of our ongoing efforts to foster an inclusive culture, 84.51° developed the "Inclusive Leader Journey" - an 8-week transformative, experiential program built on research regarding Intrinsic Inclusion. Hear first-hand how it impacted members of our leadership team.