Development Program Grad Class of 2012: 10 Years Later
We tout our Development Program as being one of the best in the business. It gives entry-level talent the chance to explore various areas of 84.51° with an opportunity to make a lasting impact on our business with real, impactful projects from day one. However, the benefits don’t stop there.
Development Program participants begin their career with a cohort – each individual looking to find their path and accel at 84.51°. There’s an unspeakable bond formed between these colleagues that only those who have been through the program can attest. While associates may come and go, the Grad Class of 2012 has stayed committed to 84.51° for 10 years. Learn more about their various roles, most memorable career highlights, advice for new hires, and how they got to where they are today.
- Alex Trott – Director, Insights
- Ben Voorhorst – Director, Content Management
- Greg Barkimer – Lead Data Scientist
- Ian Lindemuth – Director, Product Management
- Maria Arand – Director, State of the Customer
- Patrick Kelly – SVP, Product & Design
- Stephanie Weseli – Director, Data Science, Loyalty Strategy & Rewards
- Veejay Costello – VP, Ventures / PearlRock Partners
Learn more about our Development Program.