If you do not agree with any of the following, do not use this site or download any materials from it. If you have any further questions about this Legal Notice or its implementation, please email via the contact page. If we decide to change this Legal Notice, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the terms under which you may use this site, what information we collect, how we use it and in what circumstances we disclose it.
A. TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Copyright Information Copyright and all other intellectual property rights, in the material available on this site, is owned by 84.51 LLC (hereinafter referred to as “84.51°”) and third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this Legal Notice. Except as otherwise indicated on this Website you may view, or download and print a single copy of documents and graphics from this Website provided that:
(a) the material is used solely for research, personal or noncommercial purposes;
(b) the material is not modified or altered in anyway; and
(c) you do not remove any part of this legal notice.
All other rights, title and interest not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved. Accordingly, You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this Website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of 84.51°.
2. Trademark Information All company, product or service names referenced in this Website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. 84.51°’s trademarks may be used only with permission from 84.51°. Trademarks referenced in this Website include but are not limited to:
- 84.51° trademarks — All brands and names that are property of 84.51°.
- Third Party trademarks — All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
3. Links to Other Sites Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that 84.51° endorses or approves those other sites, their content or any changes or updates to such sites.
6. Governing Law & Jurisdiction This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by 84.51° from its offices within the United States. The interpretation, construction and effect of this Legal Notice and Disclaimer shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of the State of Ohio without regard to conflict of law provisions thereof. Any disputes regarding this Website, the information, software, products and related graphic contained within this Website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts within Hamilton County, Ohio.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and 84.51°, all information, software, products and related graphics contained on this Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement of third-party intellectual property rights.
In no event shall 84.51° be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by you or any third party, whether in action in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from your access to, or use of, this Website. 84.51° makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, or timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products and related graphics contained on this Website. 84.51° reserves the right to make improvements, changes or updates to this Website at any time without notice.
Personal information received by 84.51° will be kept in a secure manner and processed in accordance with the laws relating to data protection.
Except as expressly provided, any nonpersonal information or material sent to 84.51° will be deemed not to be confidential and will be dealt in accordance with paragraph A4 above.
We shall keep information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information") confidential. We may, however, from time to time use your Personal Information to contact you about new products and services, which may be of interest to you and for other related marketing purposes.