This 10 week program isn’t about learning how to take a coffee order, it’s about doing hands-on work while learning about and experiencing our unique culture. Working closely with your manager, you’ll spend ten weeks over the summer kicking off a project and seeing it through to completion – a project that will actually impact the way we do business. At the end of your time with us, you’ll present your project and findings to our business leaders and give your recommendations for how we can best move forward. We give you real responsibility because we know you’re capable of doing real work, and we want you to have the opportunity to showcase your talent and develop your skill set. Bonus: Interns are the pipeline to our rewarding University Leadership Programs.
- Fall: Sept 1 – Oct 31 (May start)*
- Be currently enrolled at a four-year college or university, completing your second or third year in an undergraduate program, OR 2) Completing your first year in a two-year graduate program, OR 3) Completing your fourth year in a five-year dual undergraduate/graduate program
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Have the ability to work in the United States with no restrictions
- Data Analyst Intern
- Customer Strategy & Activation (CSA) Consultant Intern
- Developer Intern